CONDITIONS OF BOND:
1. The SURETY, as bail, shall have control and jurisdiction over the principal during the term for
which the bond is executed and shall have the right to apprehend, arrest and surrender the
principal to the proper offlcials at any time as provided by law.
2. In the event surrander of principal is made prior to the time set for principal's appearances,
and for reason other than as enumerated below in paragraph 4, then payee shall be entitled to a
refund of the bond premlum.
3. It is understood and agreed that the happening of any one of the following events shall
constitute a breach of principal's obligadon to the SURETY hereunder, and the SURETY shall have the
right to forlhwith apprehend, arrest and surrender principal. Said events which shall constitute a
breach of principal's obligations hereunder are:
(a) If the principal shall depart the jurisdiction of the court without the wrltten consent of the
court and the SURETY or'its Agent.
(b) If principal shall move from one address to another without notifying the SURETY or its Agent
in writing prior to said move.
(c) If principal shall commit any act which shall constitute reasonable evidence of principal's
Intendon la cause a forfeiture of sad bond
(d) If principal is arrested and incarcerated for any other offense other than a minor baffic
(e) If principal shall make any material fdse statement in the applicadon.
In addition to the terms and conditions of any Indemnity Agreement or other collateral documents
which you have executed, this is to notify you that:
1. The lndemnitor(s) will have the defendant(s) forthcoming before the court named In the bond, at
the time therein fixed, and as may be further ordered by the Court.
2. The Indemnitor(s) .is responsible for any and all losses or costs of any kind whatsoever which
the Surety may incur as a result of this undertaking. There should not be any costs or losses
provided the defendant(s) does not vlolate the conditions of the bond and appears on dme at all
required Court hearings.
3. Collateral will be returned to the person(s) named in the collateral receipt, or their legal
assigns, within 21 days after the Surety has received written notice of discharge of the bond(s)
from the Court. It may take several weeks after the case(s) is disposed of before the court
discharges the surety bonds.
I have read and received a copy of this Disclosure Notice and understand and agree that should any
breach of the conditions listed above occur, I may request/consent that the prlnclpal ba sunenderad
by surety and agree to pay all costs lncuned by Surety as a result of this undertaking.
However, I do understand and agree that the Surety has no legal duty to comply with sald
request/consent made by indemnitor.